Friday, January 22, 2010

Langub Beach, Sipalay


approaching Langub Beach behind the island
One of the beautiful beaches of Sipalay is Langub Beach located in Brgy. Nauhang. 

We left Mina early morning of January 2. The travel was not easy going to the beach because of the rough road our rented three wheeled cycle went through and our agony inside holding on not to bump each other's head. We stopped at an area and walked until we reached the sugary beach line where we had our time scampering around while searching for a place to stay. We did not dare try going to the rented resorts. Why so when we can enjoy without even paying.

It was an unpredictable day when we went. It was cloudy then became windy but still, the weather did not spoil our day.
resorts in Langub
Driftwood village
Langub beach is really a good place to stay away from the busy life of the city. There is no night life here or other commercially featured stores that could destroy the nature's beauty. It was good we brought with us some foods and drinks otherwise we will have difficulty looking for nearby stores . 
abandoned landscaped resort

This was the place we stayed. It is a resort landscaped beautifully only it was deserted. Curiosity kept on nagging me so I wandered around until I came into a two story house which was obviously abandoned because of its broken walls, very dirty floors and damaged roofs. I went inside and guessed if this was a resto-bar before. I went to the 2nd floor and realized it was a balcony. The view from that place was so nice. I only wondered why the owner left such a good place. Anyway, as I continued drifting away from my companions, I reached the far end of the island where I saw different colors of fish, shells and pearls through the crystalline water. It was a rocky good walk and I seemed to be the only one having an own world. It took me awhile sitting on a rock while letting my eyes enjoyed the island. 
the view from far end of the resort

I went back to my companions and joined them swimming and playing games on the water. However, there were sea creatures like "kalampay" or the crab which often passed by on our feet which made me wriggle. Good thing there were no jelly fish. 

My companions were teasing each other telling everyone there was a "man-og" (snake) in the water.



one of the tourists enjoying her sun bath
We ate the food we brought during lunch and decided to leave around 3 in the afternoon. Funny because it was sunny when we were leaving the beach. Hmm..seems the sun knew well.
leaving our footprints behind
        
                                                                                                                                      
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             


 


                                                                                                                                      










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was here 3 years ago. Maganda tlga.:) -Arch